Metropolitan Life Insurance Company also known as MetLife is United States-based insurance and finance company which was founded in the year 1868. MetLife is in the midst of the largest providers of insurance around the globe which offers employee benefit programs as well annuities. It has not less than 90 million customers in over 60 countries in the world.
Related: Geico insurance account registration
www.metlife.com overview | About MetLife Account
MetLife has introduced a convenient eservice for their customers. In other to get access to the MetLife eservice, all you need to do is to register for an online MetLife account which will enable you to get access to manage your account online whenever you want no matter your location.
When you register for a MetLife account online at www.metlife.com, you can be able to manage your account over the internet .And as well with these Online management capabilities benefits which includes:-
- Transferring and allocating funds,
- Executing withdrawals,
- Reviewing and updating personal information,
- Managing loans and much more.
The registration is easy, fast and secure.
How to register for a MetLife account online
To get started, you will need to have a computer with internet access and also you need to be a MetLife customer or a legally authorized MetLife representative. Follow the detailed instructions below :
- Go to the website of the MetLife eservice at eservice.metlife.com and then click on the button marked “Register Now”.
- Enter your first name, last name, social security number, date of birth and email address into the required boxes. All the information must be exactly the same as it appears on your statement.
- Select the product from the drop-down menu and enter the account/policy number into the required box.
- Then click on the button marked “Continue”.
- Follow instructions to complete the account registration process and then you can sign in to manage your account online.
If you get stuck or need help from MetLife, Please use the metlife self service page for better clarifications.
MetLife eservice is really a useful, helpful and convenient way to manage a MetLife account. All the best banks are offering online management services like this one.