Government Employment Insurance Company, GEICO is a United States auto insurance company which was founded in the year 1936. GEICO has been rated as the third-largest direct writer of private auto insurance in United State. In U.S, GEICO insurance has written private passenger auto- mobile insurance in all 50 states and the District of Columbia as well. It does not rely on agents to sell policies and then it puts funds saved from not paying agent commissions toward the purchase of television advertising but rather it uses a direct-to-consumer sales model. GEICO insurance is popularly known for its culture for advertising.
Related: Dangote group of companies review
About GEICO Policyholder Service Center
GEICO has gone a long way to creating its own policyholder service center for customers. The services they offer at the service center are as follows:-
- Getting an insurance card
- Making a payment
- Changing customers’ address
- Filing a claim
- Changing customers’ coverage
- Adding or removing a vehicle
- Adding or viewing discounts
And lots more. For easy and a convenient online service, Customers should create an online account at the center.
How to create an account at GEICO Policyholder Service Center
Related: How to save more money
Prepare the following before you get started:
- You must have a computer with a sufficient internet access.
- You must be a customer of GEICO and having policy number handy.
- You must be a legal adult residing in United State with your social security number handy.
How to register for GEICO:
- Kindly log onto to the website of GEICO policyholder service center at Service.GEICO.com
- And then click on the button marked “Create Account”.
- Enter the policy number, date of birth, mailing zip code, and the last 4 digits of your social security number into the required boxes,
- And then click on the button marked “Continue”.
Follow instructions to create a new account and then you can use their online services.
For further questions or inquiries, you can go to their FAQ page .
Already GEICO customers can as well create an account at GEICO policyholder service centre to be able to access online services easier and faster .