- By visiting gtpedia.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of gtpedia.com. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to gtpedia.com.
- gtpedia may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of gtpedia.com will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on gtpedia.com then the latter shall prevail.
- You agree to use gtpedia.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else use and enjoyment of gtpedia.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within gtpedia.com.
- All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on gtpedia.com and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in the gtpedia or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use gtpedia.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any gtpedia.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of gtpedia.com content requires the prior written permission of the gtpedia
- The names, images and logos identifying the gtpedia or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of gtpedia and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of the gtpedia or any other third party.
- We the gtpedians are dedicated to giving you the best and quality information in our own idea, concept and definition and as such any definition you see in gtpedia.com may or might not be exactly what you will see in the dictionary. Hence the website (gtpedia.com) in build based on the meaning and ideas gotten from our intelligent writers. Some of the words used in gtpedia.com are self-driven, i.e. they are new words named and given a meaning from the idea of Igwe Chrisent Nnamdi the CEO of gtpedia.com. Some of these words are Dionsycos meaning “the difference people two people’s reasoning”
- By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with the gtpedia.com you agree to grant to Wings of Justice in GT intelligence, free of charge permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for gtpedia services in any media worldwide In certain circumstance the gtpedia may also share your contribution with trusted third parties.
- Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
- In order that the gtpedia can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any Nigerian, African or world laws, that you have the right to give the F2A permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16.
- If you do not want to grant the F2A the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with gtpedia.com.
- If you have any questions about contributing content to the gtpedia.com, please contact us via using the contact form or via our telephone or fax number.
If you fail to abide by these Rules when taking part in a gtpedia.com community, you will be sent an email which informs you why your contribution has been refused or edited. This email will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts.
This action may include any content posted by you being checked before allowed to go on the site or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of gtpedia.com articles.
If you submit or share offensive or inappropriate content to or with gtpedia.com or anywhere else on gtpedia.com or otherwise engage in any disruptive behavior on gtpedia.com, and gtpedia considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, gtpedia may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement(s).
gtpedia reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any Howard & Harlem Development Bridge account, at any time, for any reason.
- The failure or delay of the gtpedia to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive the gtpedia right to enforce that right.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Nigeria, Africa and the world at large which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
The free GT information and definition.