Make Withdrawal from Payoneer to Your Local Bank
The existence of Payoneer has made transaction very easy all around the world .If you are inclusive of the people that has been wondering and asking questions on how they can withdraw funds in their local currency, then you don’t need to worry anymore. Payoneer’s Local Bank withdrawal service is just here for you. This service is available in more than 150 countries in the world and their local currencies as well. Then you can easily withdraw funds from your payoneer account directly to your local bank account or preferred eWallet, in Local currency.
Steps to Make Withdrawal from Payoneer to your Local Bank
These are the few steps to follow if you want to withdraw from Payoneer to your local bank:
- Login to your Payoneer account.
- select Withdraw from the main menu
- Go to the Bank Account, to add your bank account in order to start withdrawal. click + Add new under the bank account field and enter your complete details .then wait for days for your account details to be reviewed and verified after then you will receive an email of confirmation for you to start withdrawal. Note that this is for only those that have never used this service before.
- From drop-down box you can select the currency balance or card from which you would like to withdraw funds.
- Still at the drop-down box, select the destination bank account – the bank account into which you want to deposit the funds.
- Go to theWithdrawal Amount field; enter the amount, which you would like to withdraw. (Only enter the amount that is not more than the amount available in your account. Your available balance is displayed beneath this field)
- Enter a short description of the withdrawal In the Description field this is mandatory.
- Enter your details in theSecurity Confirmation page and click Finish.
When you have completed all the withdrawal processes, you will receive an email confirmation kindly wait for the funds to reach your account within 3-5 days.
Related: How to make money online 2016
This is a video that will help and walk you through the process. For further information, Visit the FAQs for Withdraw to Bank service.