Job Title: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate jobs/Program-Finance
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting Location: Lagos
Business Unit: Africa Guinness Nigeria
Who we are and what we offer!
1. We are that Guinness Nigeria you know is a member of the famous Diageo Plc the world’s number one premium drinks business expert with several categories of drinks such as non-alcoholic brands across the spirits and beverage alcohol, Beer & wine categories.
2. We were built by people of extraordinary character like Arthur Guinness, Charles Tanqueray and Alexander Walker are the extraordinary people of extraordinary character initiated and built our solid existence. I call them giants because you will stand on their shoulders and you must live a life and leave a legacy.
3. From your day one, we would like you to catapult yourself straight into your new duties and as well have the real responsibilities and an immediate opportunity to be part of Guinness business success.
4. Get ready to showcase or demonstrate an aspiration to success as well as the zeal to challenge the status quo in pursuit of high performance.
5. We will also give a room to display your ideas and initiative and the opportunity to grow if you can.
How our programme works:
- This is a three-year programme that gives you two to three rotations that allow you to face self-challenge or inspiration to arrive at your potential
- As time goes on you will see the differences and similarities in how we operate around the world when we introduce you to many of our Diego leaders globally.
- You will definitely enjoy support and backings of our mentors who will finally teach you Diageo’s culture and also guide you towards your career.
The Finance Graduate Programme:
During your three-year graduate programme course with us, you must have learnt enough and varied experiences. We will assign a real job with real accountabilities to you so that you will easily learn how to identify the wider opportunities that is hidden inside the figures, thereby giving you an opportunity to make genuine contributions that will help grow our business.
You will plan locations and when to market our premium brands and notify when to launch new products or campaigns. The analysis from you will help us to make decisions on how and when to push for even greater sales. Mind you, Your risk predictions versus potential reward will as well help us to make decisions whether or not to pursue an opportunity at a given time.
You own development will be driven by you and it will depend on you to seek out new opportunities that will make you gain experience in a many area. These areas are from
- preparing and maintaining
- accounting records,
- statutory and regulatory reporting,
- budgeting and forecasting,
- risk management and business assurance, management reporting for decision making,
- project and activity appraisal,
- working capital and
- project management.
- There will be an opportunity for our finance graduates to gain first –hand experience of our commercial side of our business
Job Requirements/The key ingredients we want you to have:
1. We’re looking for graduates that can be our leaders
tomorrow not only graduate that has the capacities to progress in our firm today. Full of energy, enthusiasm, and optimism in whatever you do. Ability to stand up for what you feel is right and as well following your instincts.
2. The opportunity will be there for you to work collaboratively while showing your confidence and conviction to challenge people, while you are finding the best and most innovative solutions for Diageo.
3. To overcome challenges, Your drive and agility will be employed to develop yourself as you progress through the three-year duration programme and also while you build and maintain strong relationships.
Related : West Africa Examination Council Entry Level Recruitment 2016
In addition to the behaviours above:
- Must have A minimum Bachelor 2.1 academic degree or upper credit HND in a business related field
- Must be Fluent in English
- Must have Excellent numerical & analytical ability
- Must be Fluent in the relevant language to the market you are applying
- You must have right to work in your market of application
- Must have Full and clean driver’s license where relevant for the role
- Must be mobile and willing to potentially relocate for the role.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Only Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online